Privacy statement 2018
Helios Lighting Haarlem / LEDpaleis / Lichy, located at Kruisstraat 33 zw, 2011 PW Haarlem, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
http://www.lichy.nl Kruisstraat 33 zw, 2011 PW Haarlem 023-5317232
M. Brans is the Data Protection Officer of Helios Lighting Haarlem / LEDpaleis / LICHY He/she can be reached via Info@lichy.nl
Personal data that we process
Helios Lighting Haarlem / LEDpaleis / LICHY processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide them to us yourself.
Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years old. Unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without this permission, please contact us via email@example.com and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Helios Lighting Haarlem / LEDpaleis processes your personal data for the following purposes:
Helios Lighting Haarlem / LEDpaleis does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example an employee of Helios Lighting Haarlem / LEDpaleis). Helios Lighting Haarlem / LEDpaleis uses the following computer programs or systems:
The data will only be used for the delivery of the ordered product.
We store personal data in accordance with the legal retention period.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Helios Lighting Haarlem / LEDpaleis only provides to third parties and only if this is legally necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Helios Lighting Haarlem / LEDpaleis / LICHY only uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical functioning of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferred settings. We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that has previously been stored via the settings of your browser.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Helios Lighting Haarlem / LEDpaleis and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request.
Helios Lighting Haarlem / LEDpaleis would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Helios Lighting Haarlem / LEDpaleis / LICHY takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com
- First and last name
- Address data
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Handling your payment
- To be able to call or e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To deliver goods and services to you
– Helios Lighting Haarlem / LEDpaleis / LICHY also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
Helios Lighting Haarlem / LEDpaleis / LICHY does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
(Category) personal data > Retention period > Legal retention period
Personal details > Retention period > Legal retention period
Address > Retention period > Legal retention period
And so on > Retention period > Legal retention period
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- in accordance with art. 15 GDPR, you have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us, to the extent described therein;
- in accordance with art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with art. 17 GDPR, the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless further processing
– to exercise freedom of expression and information;
– for compliance with a legal obligation;
– for reasons of public interest, or
– is required for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- in accordance with art. 18 GDPR, the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as
– you deny the correctness of the data;
– the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it;
– we no longer need the data, but you do need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or
– you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- In accordance with art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another responsible person;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. You can also contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or work or at our company headquarters.